Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tazmanian Devil Dots and Corn Beams

Hello everybody!

Today was a fun day. I had a very fun time in Comp and Arranging today. Me, Kevin and Amanda drew some funny stuff that had me laughing a lot. Kevin did most of the drawings but then he let me do it. He edited some of mine. After that I had had some free time so I went back to my place and took a nap. After that I went back to the PAB (that is short for the performing arts building, at George Mason University, the university that I go to, that I am a music major, that I really do love very much, that has me working real hard, that can make me a better musician, that I play saxophone, that.) I got my Saxophone with me and played in Wind Symphony. I play the Tenor Saxophone in wind symphony. I like playing that instrument because the parts can be easy but they can also be hard.


Crawling in my skin

These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling/I can't seem

[Bridge:]
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

[Chorus]

Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting/reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Chorus]


Well Everyone! I hope you are having great days! I know I am!!! Talk to you later, or ttyl!

No comments: